And we’re off!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Georgia!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Graphic novels galore! I’m especially looking forward to reading Bitch Planet.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Peel and eat shrimp. Trying to not go too heavy on the sweets.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’m so stoked about readathoning today. I’ll mostly be updating and hanging out on social media, helping with the Readathon Instagram account and co-hosting for a few hours. My five-year-old started running a fever this evening and he and my husband have pink eye. We’ll see how much actual reading I get done!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? I’m going to be using my kitchen timer quite a bit to make sure I have time to read and visit on social media.