Today’s List: Blog Posts by Fierce Women
I didn’t chose “viral” posts, but I picked my five favorite posts by women written this year. These are the posts that elicit a fist pump or a hell yeah. They stay with me… in my heart and in my brain. Tiny bloggy rays of hope and belonging. I’m looking to add to this list and I would welcome the chance for you to share a post (or your post!) that is meaningful to you. I’ll compile them and do an update in a few days.
- Katie, a college friend and colleague wrote this inspiring piece on Imposter Syndrome. Katie may not know it yet, but she is the next Anne Lamott.
- My beautiful and strong friend Amanda who is starting a new journey to wellness and learning to love herself.
- Fellow introvert and mama Trish writing about The Importance of Me Time.
- Andi destroys the myth of the crappy blogger.
- This from Rachele… I read this every few weeks.
Keep up the fierce writing, ladies!