1. What are you reading right now? Peter and Max by Bill Willingham!
2. How many books have you read so far? one graphic novel. I’m also midway through a short story collection. I’ve done a ton of social media and cheering! The chat on “The Yellow Wallpaper” was awesome! I think read-a-thon gets better each time.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I actually have no idea. I might go with more graphic novels.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? YES. The two-year old was well-behaved and played quietly. One half-hour whine fest from the four-year old before bed and then one epic teen meltdown. All is well now. Let’s just say prom season can be rough.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That there are folks who complain about a free event that is run completely by volunteers. Let’s all be kind and patient, m’kay?
Pages Read: 324
Currently Reading: Dipping into Peter and Max
Books Finished: 1 (Fairest, v.1 – Wide Awake by Bill Willingham)
What’s Up Next: Hubs is making a frozen pizza since our kids ate ALL THE PASTA at dinner tonight. Reading, tweeting, cheering.
Snacks Eaten: Tofu stir-fry for lunch, chips and dip, coffee, water, a wee bit of pasta and green beans
Miscellaneous info and oddities: My mini-challenge!
Picture of the Hour: