There are big plans for me to read, baby, read the end of this year. I have a significant amount of time off this December and a week and a half of that the kiddos will still be in daycare. Of course I will also be doing Christmas prep — shopping, baking, wrapping — but I plan on making reading a priority as well. That being said, before I begin my Top Ten Tuesday Winter TBR list, I think I should mention what I want to complete before December 21st.
- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier (audiobook, in progress)
- Framley Parsonage by Anthony Trollope (in progress)
- The Collected Ghost Stories of M R James (in progress)
- Mrs. DeWinter by Susan Hill
- The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters
On to my Winter TBR!
- The Small House at Allington by Anthony Trollope
- Introverts in the Church: Finding Our Place in an Extroverted Culture by Adam S. McHugh
- Journal of a Solitude by May Sarton
- The Semi-Attached Couple and the Semi-Detached House by Emily Eden
- The Man of Property by John Galsworthy
- The Quick: A Novel by Lauren Owen
- The Last Chronicle of Barset by Anthony Trollope
- The Secret Rooms: A True Gothic Mystery by Catherine Bailey
- Frost in May by Antonia White
- In Chancery by John Galsworthy
I hope everyone has an awesome end of the reading year; let me know what you’re looking to read in 2015!