Giggly Mama has nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Yippee! Thanks for the nod.
1) Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2) Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
5) Nominate 7 bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.
“Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself:”
1. I’ve slept in the same position since I was a baby: on my stomach, head turned to the left with my left knee scooted up near my side and my right hand and arm under my right thigh.
2. There is a very long back story that I’ll spare you, but I do a pretty darn good masturbating dolphin impression.
3. I quote “Monty Python’s Holy Grail”, “Fight Club”, and “LOTR” at least once a day.
4. Sam says my wit and nerdiness are interesting. (I just asked him to tell me something interesting about me).
5. I’m obsessed with notebooks, sharpie pens, and making lists.
6. If I had my way, I’d quit my job and open up a bookstore/bakery/tattooshop/thrifted goods emporioum/craft haven.
7. I have several life-changing things going on next year. 2010 promises to be fantastic.
Now, time for my 7 nominations:
1. Heather at Tales of a Capricious Reader
2. Andi at Tripping Towards Lucidity
3. Thomas at My Porch
4. Carina at Carina’s Craftblog
5. Jenna at Land of Lovings
6. Marcine from A Clock Without Hands
7. Sojourness from Sojourner’s Truths.
All of the blogs above are beautiful in many ways. I think what strikes me as most beautiful about the above folks is that their blogs (and lives) are filled with light, wit, art, and heart. Kudos!