I’m SERIOUSLY behind on posting recipes. This is a recipe that morphed from another recipe. I made a batch for the house and then a batch for work. I left nuts out of the work batch because I know some people are funny about nuts (harty har har).
- Cream together 1/4 C. brown sugar, 1/2 C. sugar, and 1/2 C. butter.
- Now, beat in 2 eggs, 1 c. of yogurt, and 1 tsp. vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together 1/4 C. cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. salt, 2 C. all-purpose flour, 1 tsp. baking powder, and 1 tsp. baking soda.
- Add the dry ingredients SLOWLY to the wet ingredients and mix.
- Go crazy and throw shit it: nuts, raisins, apple chunks, are some examples of yummy stuff to throw in the mix.
- Spoon into lined cupcake pans and bake for about 15 minutes at 350. (Once again I remind you my oven is wonky so this may not be the correct temp/time for YOUR oven).
- Cool and then devour!