To add some sense of purpose to this blog, I’m going to try to post on Saturday goals for the following week and talk about things I’ve accomplished. This may only be a flight of fancy, but as of right now I’m convinced I’ll do it every week.
Goals for Sunday 02/08 – 02/14:
- Finish Bleak House
- Go see Coraline with Hope
- Read at least 2 of the books in the House of Night series
- Journal at least once during the week
- Start on future MIL’s birthday scarf
- Work on embroidery doodle cloth for at least 2 hours
- Catch-up on all the laundry
- Clean the oven
- Make Inky Darcy’s Valentine’s Day card
- Knit ribbon scarf for at least 2 hours
- Finish the BBC’s Bleak House
- Bake sugar cookies for staff bake sale
- Bake PB bars for staff bake sale
- Help Hope address her Valentines
- Bake something for Hope’s Valentine party
- Finish up at least 1 project at work
- Exercise at least 3 days out of the week
- Go on a date with Inky Darcy for Valentine’s day
- Buy a book
- Blog at least 3 times before Saturday
Let’s see how it goes!
Tonight after work Inky and I are going to the coffee shop so he can do some internetting and I can read and crochet. Then we are cooking dinner later on… chicken and taters…. yum!